Footsteps Care - Leyton (Waltham Forest)
This home is located in the London borough of Waltham Forest. It is
located in a quiet residential area with easy access to supermarket,
local shops and leisure facilities.
The premises offers eight large en-suite bedrooms, a lounge and
kitchen/dining area,a laundry room and an activity area within the
grounds in a detached bungalow.
Three of the bedroom on the ground floor have wide access toilet
and bathrooms equipped with wet rooms. There is a stair lift up to
the bedrooms on the first floor. The entrance to the building allows
wheel chair access. In addition to the en-suite facilities of each
room, each floor has a communal bathroom equipped with a bath tub for
those who prefer to have a bath. The ground floor communal bathroom has
wide access and allows for wheel chair or hoist access if required.
The Bungalow is equipped with facilities to prepare for independence
and offers space for a variety of activities. Children living at this
home will have access to:
- Local leisure facilities
- Good transport links via bus, main line and underground rail
- Access to local shops and the larger shopping area of neaby Westfield, Stratford.
- Opportunities to link in with activities for people with disabilities run by local organisations within the borough.
- Easy access to green out door areas of neaby Epping Forest.
- Support with school work from staff and access to the local library.
Footsteps Care - Goodmayes (Redbridge)
This home is located in the London Borough of Redbridge. There is easy access to public
transport networks has close proximity to supermarkets and local shops.
The premises offers 8 large en-suite bedrooms all on one level with a large
living room, a dining room, spacious garden, a laundry room and fully equipped
kitchen. The building has access for wheel chair users and can accommodate
children and young people with complex needs including support for health care.
The bedroom are attractively decorated with children having the option to customise
their choice of wall colour and bedroom items. Children have access to a range
of leisure facilities within the borough including parks and indoor facilities.
The home provides accommodation for children ages 7 to 17 years of age with
learning disabilities who may also have a physical disability and/or emotional
Key features of the home
For referrals please contact us:
- Excellent public transport links.
- Close proximinity to local shops and supermarkets.
- Spacious garden with access to nearby parks and green areas.
- Can cater for children/young people with learning and/or physical disabilities and/or emotional behavioural needs.
- Can support children with complex health needs.
- Promotes on-going life skills development.
- by telephone on: 020 8503 8047 or 020 3981 5036 or 01708 458121
- by e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org